martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

AUTOPRESENTACIÓN

INTRODUCTION

- Good morning
- My names are ________ _________
- My surnames are _________ _________
- I am ____ years old
- I am _________ (married/single)
- I am from _________
- I was born in ___________
- I am living in ____________
- I am studing in ___________ (school/university/institute)
- My cell phone number is _______________
- My mother is called _________ and her surnames are ________ ________
   She is tall, thin, pretty and intelligent
- My father is called _________ and his surnames are ________ ________
   He is short, fat, cute and lovely
- I have ____ broters and ____ sisters
- I like chicken, pizza, hamburger, cake and ice cream
   I don't like ______, _______, _______ and ________
- I want will be ________, travel to _______ and buy ____________

1 comentario: